Saturday, October 2, 2010

TGIF

Another LONG week has finally come to an end and I have the chance to relax again. I expected my schedule to be difficult going to school and working Monday through Friday, but I never realized how tired I would be by the time Friday comes around! There is nothing like watching the clock hit 11:00 PM at work on Friday, walking out the door, arriving home, falling into the couch knowing that tomorrow, I don't have to hear the alarm taunting me, telling me I have somewhere to be. It feels so great to just relax, knowing I don't have to be anywhere. Most of the time I do go into work for some overtime, but usually just for a few hours, and since I'm not scheduled I can leave at any time, which makes it a lot easier to work.  This weekend though, I'm not going to work any overtime. I'm probably going to go visit my parents, maybe go to the orchard, weather permitting. I decided I need a couple of days space from work, I need to relax and get some things done at home, and for school. 


I'm sure Monday will come all too soon, and I kind of dread it already. Another week will pass, Friday will come again, and the entire cycle will continue. How very exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment