Friday, October 29, 2010

OMG TGIF


If I were to express my feelings in acronyms, OMG TGIF!!! Yes, the title is redundant, but I can't ever seem to express in words how thankful I am when Friday comes around. The week is so long for me between school and work, I just can't wait for the day when I can relax. Although, tomorrow won't be so relaxing, but I can take it a little breather at least. I have an inQsit exam tomorrow at noon for my Psysc 277 class, but at least I can still sleep in somewhat. After that I intend on going back to my apartment for a brief moment, and since my job sucks every bit of normal life, energy, and joy I have out of me, I will be going in to work for a few hours on Saturday. Apparently the 45-50 hours of my life I give them a week isn't enough and I'm not meeting the goals they steadily keep increasing. After that I will come home for a nice relaxing evening, maybe do a little cleaning around the apartment and certainly do my dishes.  I let them pile up for a few days and finally washed them the night before last. That was a bad idea, because then I had to muster up the motivation to do a massive pile of them.


Sunday I have no plans, but I do have the opportunity to take my Psysc 277 again if I want to see if I can get a better grade. So we will see how the first one goes and then go on from there. Hopefully the first is good enough that I won't need the second, so I can sleep in as long as my body will let me on Sunday.  I need a complete recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment